At Tifosi Optics™ we have built our name through our customer service and standing behind our product 100%. Therefore, we will warranty any sunglass against manufacturer’s defects to the original owner for the life of the product. Tifosi Optics will either replace or repair your glasses at our sole discretion. Please also refer to the notes below to determine what constitutes a warranty claim.
- The warranty program does not include product that is normal wear and tear, lost, stolen, dropped, shattered, sat on, chewed by your pet, or any other damage that is caused by normal use. Tifosi Optics has the sole discretion to decide what constitutes a manufacturer’s defect and what constitutes normal wear and tear.
- Print and fill out the Warranty PDF Claims Form. A $15.00 processing fee is assessed to all warranty claims. This fee is payable by credit card only. If you do not wish to include credit card information, you may write, “Please Call for Payment” with daytime phone, and once received we will call for credit card information.
- This warranty also does not cover scratched lenses. Tifosi Optics does however offer replacement lenses online here.
- Tifosi Optics also offers replacement ear and nose pieces online here.
- This warranty applies to the original purchaser, and is for US residents only (International warranty claims, please refer to our distributor page). This warranty does not cover prescription sunglasses. Click here for prescription sunglass warranty.
- If you make a claim on a sunglass model that is no longer available, Tifosi Optics reserves the right to send you a replacement piece of similar style and fit. For a complete list of current models, click here.
Prescription WarrantyTifosi Optics warranties Direct Fit™ prescription lenses against manufacturer’s defects. This warranty does not include normal wear & tear, lost, stolen, dropped, shattered, crushed, damage caused by pets, or any other damage that is caused by use or abuse.* Any defect or warranty claim after one year of purchase is not covered by Tifosi Optics, Inc.
Direct Fit prescription lenses are guaranteed to be correct to your optometrist’s written specifications. Tifosi Optics is not responsible for miswritten prescriptions. Warranty claims for Direct Fit prescription lenses must be handled by the Tifosi Optics retailer through which the prescription lenses were sold.
Tifosi Optics warranties prescription adaptors against manufacturer’s defects.
*This warranty does not include damage as described above. Any defect or warranty claim after one year of purchase is not covered by Tifosi Optics, Inc. Prescription adapters cut by Tifosi Optics partners are guaranteed to be correct to your optometrist’s written specifications. Tifosi Optics is not responsible for miswritten prescriptions.
To make a warranty claim, please:
- Enclose damaged parts only, without hard case, cleaning bag, or box.
- Enclose dated proof of purchase
- Send your shipment by a traceable method (UPS, Fed-Ex, etc.) to:
Attn: Warranty and Repair
1011 Industrial Blvd.
Watkinsville, GA 30677